Cantina Quattrocieli is a young Sicilian company, founded with the aim of producing excellent, fresh and genuine wine, in perfect balance between modernity and tradition. The wines are anchored in the values handed down by the family, which for generations, armed with passion and a deep respect for the land, has produced grapes of the highest quality.
The wines produced by the winery are made following a strictly organic regime, selecting the native grape varieties that best express and adapt to the terroir. Attention to detail and the use of only indigenous yeasts allow the creation of authentic wines with the colours, notes and aromas that most evoke Sicily. Moreover, all wines are made by refusing the use of pesticides, artificial fertilisers and herbicides.
Wine for Cantina Quattrocieli represents, above all, conviviality and hospitality, which is why the winery happily opens the doors of its cellar to all those who want to discover its history and explore first-hand how the wines are produced. All guests are offered the chance to immerse themselves in a unique place and become winemakers for a day.
Experiential activities at the Qattrocieli Winery
Through a series of activities, the winery allows visitors to discover the enchantment and magic hidden in Sicilian wines through the following experiences:
- Visit of the winery, narration of the company's history, explanation of the main winemaking processes also by video, with a special focus on the processes that are in progress during the visit
- Sensory tasting of 3 estate wines
- Taste of local cold meats and cheeses and bruschetta
- Bottling, corking and labelling a bottle of their favourite wine during the tasting. the guest will have the opportunity to personalise the label with their name and the date of the visit, so that they will have an indelible memory of their visit to the winery.
- Visit of the winery, telling the company's story
- Tasting of 3 wines
- A picnic basket with local delicacies (typical cured meats and cheeses, vegetable couscous, cunsato bread, caponata, seasonal fruit) to enjoy a regenerating picnic and admire a splendid panorama.